Hill Camp is located on one of the highest points of the island peninsula, away from most cabins and features solar powered lights. Built in 1946, the camp has a central chimney with fieldstone hearths in both the kitchen and main living area, as well as a grill. This camp offers views of both the sluiceway and lake. 780 sq. ft. Hill Camp features a full size bed, a full size futon, and twin bunks!