Winter season Mid-January – Mid-March 2023
Winter is a great time to experience the North Maine Woods. If you like playing outside we have the place to recreate. There are plenty of groomed trails to snowmobile on, plenty of ice to fish, and toasty cabins to relax in.
Modified & Full Meal Plans
- Winter hearty north woods style dinner in the main lodge for those traveling together.
Winter Recreation Activities
- ICE FISH on the Jo Mary Lakes
- SNOWMOBILE on close-by ITS and local Jo Mary Riders groomed trails.
- CROSS COUNTRY SKI or SNOWSHOE right out your cabin door
- Enjoy a GUIDED SNOWMOBILE OR ICE FISHING EXPERIENCE in the North Maine Woods.
What to expect at Buckhorn Camps during winter season:
- Buckhorn Camps is accessible in the winter by snowmobile, skis, snowshoes, plane (with skis). We are located off ITS 109N, look for our signs. Approximately